Monday 18 April 2016

My 26426

In my previous blog post I wrote about completing a bucket list, well more of a list of things I want to achieve by the end of the 2016. Well I thought long and hard about it and here is the list! Some of it may seem a bit random, but its all on there for a reason!

So my 26426...

1.Get healthy. (This mainly relates to eating a more balanced diet, rather than pizza and burgers all the time...mmm burgers)
2.Visit Rome. (This has been on my actual bucket list for quite some time, and it looks like something I will actually be able to do this year!)
3.Throw a coin in the Trevi fountain.
4.Learn basic greetings in different languages. (This is just to start me off, eventually would like to be able to have an actual conversation in another language.)
5.Learn basic self defense. (Now I don't know about you guys but whenever I watch a superhero movie I always think, “Man, I would love to be able to do that!” No just me?)
6.Finish one of my stories. (I have had so many ideas for different stories that I end up starting lots of different things and never finish any! Well hopefully, once I finish one I will pop it up on here!)
7.Learn to bake a lemon drizzle cake. (I blame the Great British Bake Off for this. I know my limitations on the kitchen, but yet I keep going back and burn new things..)
8.See a West End show in London. (Something I have always wanted to do, and never have had the chance, well fuck it, I'm gonna do it!)
9.Visit St. Paul's Cathedral. (London is literally 30 minutes away from me, but there are so many places that I have yet to see and do!)
10.Leave £10 hidden somewhere. (Love the idea of doing this. I would want to sit and watch to see who ends up taking it!)
11.Surprise my mum. (Bless her, she's had a tough time of it the last 10 years or so, just a little something to put a smile on her face.)
12.Have a picnic. (I've wanted to do this the last 3 years, but always managed to find an excuse for not going out and doing it. Well this year is the year!)
13.Get another tattoo. (Yes I'm sure this is on plenty of peoples list, and again its something I always want to do but I am such a hypochondriac that I always think I'm gonna die or something...)
14.Get my ears pierced again. (Now I'm not talking just another hole, I want the entire ear pierced! Fuck Yeah!)
15.Fish and chips by the seaside. (I have a lot of fond memories of doing this as a kid, and I would love to recreate it!)
16.Finish all of the Harry Potter series. (Read the first couple and I am determined to finish them soon!)
17.Visit Bletchley Park. (Again its not that far, and somewhere I have always wanted to go.)
18.Camping in Cornwall. (Always wanted to try camping! Love the idea of cooking some sausages and sitting under the moonlight!)
19.Put up a YouTube video. (I have been toying with the idea of making my blog posts into videos for YouTube, not 100% though so will need to give that one some thought.)
20.Loose 2 stone. (I am the heaviest I have ever been..It ain't cool bruv.)
21.Cheesy photo booth picture. (I first did this about 10 years ago, was one of the most awkward photos of all time! I'd like to try again!)
22.Pass me English innit. (I have been taking an English class the last couple of months and its due to end shortly. I would love to pass and see where it could take me!)
23.Learn how to make fire. (So I can speak the lingo and defend myself, but what if I need fire???)
24.Find a job. (I suppose..)
25.I would like a Max level character in World of Warcraft. (I did have one, but they keep doing expansions.)
26.Lastly, I would like to see in 2017 in style. (I always talk about doing it, but we usually end up staying in and watching crap on telly then go to bed at 00:15.)



Some of these little tasks I plan on making a blog post about it, so it can be something I look back on in the years to come and see what I have accomplished!  

No comments:

Post a Comment